This is a guide to demonstrate how I use my Raspberry Pi's for all my Self Hosted Applications on Docker Swarm.
Most of the stacks has it's own github repository and docker images on docker hub built for ARM.
Resources for PiStacks:
Below is a list of blog posts, which I will demonstrate how I built my RaspberryPi Docker Swarm Cluster with all my Self Hosted Applications
- Build a 3 Node Docker Swarm Cluster
- Setup a NFS Server on RPi for Persistence
- Install the NFS Plugin for Docker Swarm
- Label your Nodes for Placement (optional)
- Install Traefik as a Reverse Proxy
- Dynamic DNS with Cloudflare